cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bandit Six - Performance?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi there.
Right now, I play Bandit Six a lot. I kind of like it.
But since I am unsure about the performance of my Note 4, I am not sure if the "unperfect" behavior of the game is for everyone or if this is a sign of my Note beeing slower than it should.

In later "levels" of the game, with more planes in the sky, I experience some kind of.... lag (rubberband kind of lag. Whats that called? Input lag?) if one moves the gun quickly. Its ok. Its playable. But still kind of disturbing for seemingly quiet few polygons in use?

Second thing is, when the planes pass by in close distance, they feel jiddery/stuttering as if its... dont know... 20 FPS? Explosions in close distance almost look 15FPSish (the planes in the intro pass by supersmooth (guess is 60FPS or close?). Why dont the planes in combat? Or is it only with me?
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
Uh, just saw how 15 FPS Videos do look like and I would even claim... thats how it looks like when the planes pass by at close distance. :?

Nobody played that game so far and can tell me if this is what everyone experiences or is it unusual slow?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Been a while since I played it but I beat all of the levels and it always seemed to run fine. Maybe an occasional slow down but nothing severe or long enough to affect gameplay.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, its "playable", but it destroys the "reality" feeling, when stuff moves at 15 FPS.

mitchellvii
Level 2
My game is "stuck" at Level 10 and won't show Level 11 even if I beat Level 10.

HomerS66
Level 5
"mitchellvii" wrote:
My game is "stuck" at Level 10 and won't show Level 11 even if I beat Level 10.


You need more stars to unlock the next level. Just replay one of the older levels a couple of times to gain more stars.

HomerS66
Level 5
"Fanty" wrote:
Well, its "playable", but it destroys the "reality" feeling, when stuff moves at 15 FPS.


Are you playing in airplane mode, which should help with performance in general? The longer you play the hotter the device gets and the more it throttles itself till it reaches 30FPS and gives you a cool down message.

I'm at level 15 and havent had a 15 FPS moment yet.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I tried in airplane mode. I also tried to install Clean Master and chose to boost the game.

Its also not somewhen in the game but from the first second onwards. When the NOte 4 is cold.
The aiming feels sticky and the planes look juddery when they are close enough to see the cross on them.

HomerS66
Level 5
"Fanty" wrote:
Yes I tried in airplane mode. I also tried to install Clean Master and chose to boost the game.

Its also not somewhen in the game but from the first second onwards. When the NOte 4 is cold.
The aiming feels sticky and the planes look juddery when they are close enough to see the cross on them.


Are you on Lollipop or Kitkat?

Anonymous
Not applicable
4.4.4

I deactivated automatic update to not get Lolli before everything works fine with it.