cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cmoar Roller Coaster VR published on Google Play

Sanyol
Level 3
We’re proud to present you with the most remarkable VR Roller Coaster project on Android.

Currently we do not have yet Gear VR but once we get it,we will create Gear VR version.

Nevertheless, we think that our coaster shows the possibilities available in the mobile, where Galaxy Note 3 maintains a nearly constant 60fps in a beautiful 3D world in 4 minutes ride !

We look forward to feedback and whether you like it 🙂

Demo:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cmoar.CmoarRollerCoasterDemo

Paid:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Cmoar.CmoarRollerCoaster
34 REPLIES 34

Gherron
Level 4
The screenshots look awesome! I hope to download it later today.

Also, can't wait for the GearVR version!

Virpl
Level 2
Wow that was very nice. Just played the demo then bought the full version on my gear vr. No motion sickness at all.

arnoudh
Level 3
I tried the demo, and the motion blurring of the carboard version is quite annoying. But the graphics look interesting!

The framerate on the Note4 was not 100% stable though, which makes me wonder about the Gear VR version if you can keep up with these graphics to keep a steady framerate.

Sanyol
Level 3
@Gherron, @Gizu
It’s awesome you enjoy it and, if you find a minute, please don’t forget to rate the app and inform the other users how you like it 🙂

@arnoudh
We do know that fps goes down in some places and we can assure you that we’ll optimize it to work with Galaxy Note 4 and Gear VR, so the amount of fps equaled 60FPS throughout the entire ride.

Virpl
Level 2
"sanyol" wrote:
@Gherron, @Gizu
It’s awesome you enjoy it and, if you find a minute, please don’t forget to rate the app and inform the other users how you like it 🙂

@arnoudh
We do know that fps goes down in some places and we can assure you that we’ll optimize it to work with Galaxy Note 4 and Gear VR, so the amount of fps equaled 60FPS throughout the entire ride.

Yeah I forgot to mention the motion blur and dropped FPS. Also this is just because of how I had to place it into the Gear VR to get it to work, but in the middle of my ride my note 4 went back to the google play store. I gave it a good rating on the store 🙂

I can't wait for the Gear VR version.

Gherron
Level 4
"Gizu" wrote:
Yeah I forgot to mention the motion blur and dropped FPS. Also this is just because of how I had to place it into the Gear VR to get it to work, but in the middle of my ride my note 4 went back to the google play store. I gave it a good rating on the store 🙂

I can't wait for the Gear VR version.

Agreed. This app mainly showed me that it has the potential to be really cool on the GearVR once optimization is complete. I'm not a developer, but it seems reasonable to think the additional motion tracking in the GearVR would help a lot.

What I'm most excited about is the Cmoar Augmented Reality RPG app. I tried that on the Cardboard and really hope a game like this could be developed for the GearVR. Using the headset for an AR tabletop game seems so cool. If the GearVR can use the camera for its see-thru setting, I hope that means that apps could also utilize the camera.

HomerS66
Level 4
Nice looking forward to the Gear VR version. There is quite some demand for rollercoasters on Gear VR and there is none yet.

Sanyol
Level 3
@gherron: We are also very eager to release the version for Gear VR. We’ll try to solve it this way that a person who buys a paid version these days will not have to pay again for our Rollercoaster for Gear VR. It’s good to know that you liked Cmoar AR RPG app! Just to uncover a bit of a mystery, we’re planning to create an app where we’ll use the pad and the game itself will resemble Diablo in a sense that we’ll see the board in front of us! 😉

@HomerS66 thanks! 🙂

Gherron
Level 4
"sanyol" wrote:
...It’s good to know that you liked Cmoar AR RPG app! Just to uncover a bit of a mystery, we’re planning to create an app where we’ll use the pad and the game itself will resemble Diablo in a sense that we’ll see the board in front of us! 😉

AWESOME!!!
😄