cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a 360 image viewer with hotspot navigation.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi guys

I'm currently working on a Gear VR project were I need to teleport from one interior 360 room environment to another and back again. I have mapped 360 images to individual spheres (each representing a different room environment) in Unreal engine and created a blueprint to teleport via a navigation icon between environments.

My question is...Is there a simple way of teleporting between 360 image uploaded directly to the Samsung S7 phone rather than having to use unreal engine?
3 REPLIES 3

C360
Honored Guest
Yes there is, at least for now. I use OTOY's ORBX Media Player to create simple tours of 360 photo's and video with hotspots, popup video and audio. Works quite well using their .lua scripts. Problem is though it's in version 2 right now and version 3 is about to come out with warnings that content created for version 2 might not display in 3!
-/-/-enri

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello, thank you for replying, We have ORBX Media Player on the phone it's self, but how are we able to create the hotspots, would we need to own Octane, or is it its own separate program, If it's not too much to ask are you able to provide a link? thanks again.

C360
Honored Guest
-/-/-enri