cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gear VR Oculus Store Credit Promotion

FourT2
Expert Protege
Was browsing Oculus Store on my S7 today and noticed this promotion. Does this apply only to purchases for Gear VR content? If I buy another Touch compatible title for my Rift, will this promotion apply? 

yezfslpzidhb.png

7 REPLIES 7

vanillagorilla9
Explorer
It should... It worked for me..

FourT2
Expert Protege

It should... It worked for me..

So you purchased a Rift title and got the credit? I am only double checking because I do not see this notification on the Rift version of Oculus Home. 

FourT2
Expert Protege
So apparently this only applies to Gear VR software purchases. Bought something for my Rift, and nothing. Bought Our Solar System on for Gear VR and got the credit instantly. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
We  we're promised a 50$ credit to oculus from Verizon when we bought our phone. Verizon says must wait for 8-10 wks to get it via mail.  Hope it comes.

Noah027
Honored Guest
I got a $50 credit from Tmobile for movies and apps, I try to add it and it says there is a problem with the system for a week now.

FourT2
Expert Protege
soldier4christ2Noah027, these are completely different issues from what I was describing in my post. I suggest you open the ticket with Oculus support. I had issues with my Gear VR 6 game bundle, and while it took about a week to resolve, Oculus reps 

FourT2
Expert Protege
soldier4christ2Noah027, these are completely different issues from what I was describing in my post. I suggest you open the ticket with Oculus support. I previously had issues with my Gear VR six game bundle, and while it took about a week to resolve, Oculus support folks were very responsive and helpful.