cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you decide which Gear VR games to buy?

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
Hello, I'm developing a game, and I'm wondering how Gear VR gamers make their buying decisions.

For example, where do you go?

1.  Do you go to the Oculus Store and just browse the titles available?

2.  Or do you search on line to read reviews of top Gear VR games?

3.  Or do you search YouTube?

4.  Or do you search somewhere else?

If you see this post, could you please take a second and comment on how YOU usually find out about Gear VR games?  This will be useful information.

By the way, if you answered you search on line for a Gear VR game, what specific search words would you type in the search bar?

3 REPLIES 3

ohgrant
Superstar
 Haven't used Gear VR much since I got my CV1, but when I did was always through the Oculus store and reading reviews there. 
Gigabyte  AB350 Ryzen 2700x, 32gb ddr 4 3200, 2080ti. HP Reverb G2, Index controllers, Quest 1 and 2x Quest 2. 65" 3DTV HD3D DLP projector.

PAalto
Expert Protege
I just yesterday wanted to see what kind of flight simulator games are available for Gear VR. So I went to Youtube, and searched for "Gear VR Flight Simulator". So, to answer your question, I use Youtube, to also see a review while looking for options, and I usually search by genre. I'm only interested in space games and flight simulators.
Working on LineWars VR: http://linewars.patrickaalto.com/LWVR.html

ipaz
Honored Guest
I am looking to buy a gear vr for super hot and beat sabor but I'm worried it s not supported for gear vr