cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a substitute for Milk VR

Argella
Honored Guest
upon loading Milk VR on the note 4 there is a message from Samsung re: no longer supporting the app. I cannot get it to launch.
Is there an alternative way to download and view 360 degree content?
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Milk video was discontinued but MilkVR should still work for you unless they've dropped Note 4.

VRideo and Little Star are two of the video players available on the gear VR

HomerS66
Expert Protege
"Argella" wrote:
upon loading Milk VR on the note 4 there is a message from Samsung re: no longer supporting the app. I cannot get it to launch.
Is there an alternative way to download and view 360 degree content?

MilkVR is not discontinued and still running on Note 4, just used it yesterday, you can even watch normal 2D and 3D videos now on it on a huge curved screen.

Alternative you can watch 360 content in the Oculus 360 videos app or in Oculus Video.
For general 360 content you can watch those in Vrideo, Littlstar and new also Facebook 360 videos in Oculus Video.

Hazen
Honored Guest
"scottsquires" wrote:
Milk video was discontinued but MilkVR should still work for you unless they've dropped Note 4.

VRideo and Little Star are two of the video players available on the gear VR

Was going to mention these two apps as well. These are awesome with Vrideo being my favorite.

steelersdad
Honored Guest
Why can't I find Milk VR in my note 5 files??? Trying to put a VR Vid file so I can see it on the Gear VR new version

Anonymous
Not applicable
If you have MilkVR app then simply create a folder called MilkVR in the root directory and place videos there.
https://milkvr.com/#/content/faq

darkangel6415
Explorer
I must say WOW I watched the world of tanks game videos 2 of them and I must say I got so excited like a school girl going to prom. It was so beautiful and informative. Please more stuff like this