cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft Gear VR Realm September Competition Starts NOW!

mallmagician
Level 5
idcybqz13cfx.jpg

aqzuo37bak31.jpg

dpvjm5v55lfu.jpg

***You may start building immediately - you do not need to wait for a reply to your PM for registration for the competition.  Of course you need to be on our Realm and our discord server - details below***

The Challenge

Build something in the Gear VR Minecraft Realm based upon the theme:- The Metaverse

When?

From now until September 30th 2016 - 11:59pm UTC.
(Pre-Registration required - see below)

Judging

Judging will be performed by none other than legendary developer John Carmack and his family.
The judging criteria is:-
Originality, creativity and of course Johns personal preference

Judging will take place the first week of October, and the winner will be announced once a selection has been made.

Registration

You first must sign up for the Gear VR Realm and discord in order to take part:-

Secondly, you must PM me on reddit or on the Oculus forums with your Gamertag and a quick note asking to be registered. (You do not need to wait for a reply to this message to start building.  Get cracking!)

***Registration Closes 20th September 11:59pm UTC (This is to allow me to let John know how many entries, and also to arrange a guide map around the entries for visitors and John.)

THIS COMPETITION IS OPEN WORLDWIDE!!

Please Note

*This realm is intended for Gear VR users.  Therefore please ensure you bear this in mind before building some complicated machine or including 4,000 mobs in it.  🙂

*I will be videoing the entries, and taking screenshots for John and family.  They will also have the opportunity to visit the creations in the realm if they wish.

*This is a live and active realm.  Therefore please take precautions against creeper blasts.

*Griefing/Sabotage will NOT be tolerated...

*Please pace yourselves - Realms can only have 10 active users in the realm at any given time, so if the realm is full, you may have to come back later.

*This is a Realm in SURVIVAL mode, at Normal difficulty.  Therefore you will need to gather resources to complete your build.  

PLEASE KINDLY CONSIDER PURCHASING GAMES FROM OUR KIND DEVS THAT HAVE DONATED MANY MANY PRIZES FOR THESE COMPETITIONS. Thanks. MM

0 REPLIES 0