cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus needs to contact Samsung

robertroy
Protege
Looks like a lot of people are having the same issue w/ s7 and gear vr not connecting. Sounds like most everything has been tried with phone settings to no avail. I believe Oculus needs to contact Samsung and get us operational again. Come on guys!!!!!!!!! You owe it to us as customers. PLEASE with sugar on top.
3 REPLIES 3

Fanackapants
Honored Guest
I've been speaking with Oculus and Samsung, have tried all solutions they have offered (reset the phone about 4 times now) and still nothing...  Not happy....

Gibbie_learners
Protege
Maybe your adapter wasn't lock? That 'switch button" need to be properly locked. look closer

M0zey
Honored Guest
Agreed. Its the worst feeling when you call samsung and they tell you to call oculus. So you contact oculus and they tell you to get a hold of samsung. 

I have an s6 with this issue and have been searching for a solid 8 hrs for a solution independently as well as on various forums. Still nothing. 

Looks like i can't use anything i bought until the next patch or update(if that even fixes it). I doubt ill buy very much if anything off the oculus store for a while because of this issue.

Its the holiday season and plenty of people will wake up the 25th to a broken/useless headset and just return it.