Samsung Gear VR
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help moga pro controller

I don't know if I'm just missing something, but samsung was sold out of there game pads when I purchased my vr so I just picked up a moga pro an hour ago. I am trying to use it but don't know if I'm missing something I down loaded the moga pivot app ...

TORE_BACK by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my gear VR isn't working

I got my gear VR today for my tmobile note 4, first I attached it and it said I need to update, so I did the update. Then I downloaded all the apps it wanted me to download and put in the sdcard, and then it told me to attach my phone to the gear vr,...

aryeh95 by Honored Guest
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ocean Rift

While I can't open my GearVR until Christmas, I was able to hook it up long enough to download the software. I just saw on Road to VR's website that Ocean Rift is now available for GearVR on the Oculus store. However, when I open up the store, I don'...

Gherron by Protege
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

UPS Ground Orders?

Wondering if anyone else kept it at UPS Ground? I KNEW I should have chosen next day air. Ordered in the afternoon on the 8th and status hasn't changed from "New". From Samsung's checkout page:Orders over $49.99 will be shipped UPS Ground within 1 bu...

JCat by Expert Protege
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Turning on Back Camera

After 'rifting for a few months, I didn't think my mind could really be blown again. However; turning on the back camera and then thinking about the possibilities really freaked me out. The apps? The apps could be so awesome! What about just driving ...

btabke by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus bought 13thlab.com - GearVR positional tracking?

Hey,I've just found out that oculus bought 13thlab.com. With the help of marker less tracking (with help of the camera, the phone sensors and really complicated calculations) 13thlab is working on positional tracking:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e7b...

DarkOrb by Protege
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SD Card Contents

Would it be wrong to ask if some kind soul could share the SD card contents for us to take a look while we are awaiting delivery of our Gear VR's?

dynjo by Honored Guest
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are AT&T and Verizon Users SOL

I've brought this up in a number of threads and I've yet to get ANY clarification on it. The most recent update form Samsung that allows the apk's to work is still not available to AT&T and Verizon users. Only those with unlocked phones and those usi...

Cases with the Gear VR

Is anyone using a different case/back? I am using Samsung's S-View Flip cover. I am wondering if I would need to swap back to the default cover to utilize the gear vr.

msm903 by Protege
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Verizon

Getting my gear tomorrow . I have Verizon. Should I even open the package?

bobdole by Honored Guest
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Games/Demos for Gear VR

So I just tried the Samsung Gear VR that I just received in the mail today(12/9/14) and noticed some of the demos everyone has tried at conferences are not in the content available through the store or in the card that came with the unit. More specif...

Overall Impressed, but what I think is missing so far.

So far I am very impressed. Here is a list of what i think is missing. Maybe others can add their thoughts here and compile it into one thread. 1. You Tube - there are several Stereo 3D videos on You Tube. would love to be able to play them without d...

movie question

I'll have my VR on friday. Most of my movies i buy on google. Will those work or where should i get my movies from?

Schwietz by Honored Guest
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Oculus Cinema

Hi all, loving the Gear VR so far, the smoothness and quality of the experience is on a par with the DK2, though not at a graphical complexity level of course.I do have a question though; does anyone know if its possible to switch the l/r images when...

My Review

http://www.examiner.com/article/review-samsung-gear-vr-is-biggest-technological-breakthrough-since-ipodI love this thing!!

I have a vision for a Samsung VR game :)

Hey Guys,My imagination is back to designing games apparently...This idea/vision came out of nowhere and has been nagging at my brain ever since. It seems straightforward and practical enough....Wish I had the skills to prove it and do more then just...

cubytes by Protege
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create your own 360 Photos?

Will we be able to create our own 360 photos at some point in the future that we can view in the 360 photo app? This is the #1 thing that I want to do as a photographer.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

What about Sprint?

Am I the only Sprint user here? Any news or not updates anyone can provide? As of right now I'm stuck with a brick.

yusef92 by Honored Guest
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sold Out -out of stock-

It seems I will miss this batch.. Estimated date they will have more in stock? I also notice the at&t site list alot more colors than just white.. ETA on those.

List of retailers

I'm wondering about the availability of the gear vr. So far all I can find is att online and samsung online and really no other info. Called a bunch of stores (besy buy, verizon etc) but it seems I have 10x the info than anyone i have talked to. Real...

MintyVR by Honored Guest
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

?? Would... a google cardboard be good enough??

Ok. So, I know that the note 4 plugs into the gear vr, but from what I've seen in videos and such, it's more or less just for the button on the side right? The note 4 has the sensors built in right? So would developing something for google cardboard ...