cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ancient coaster experience

Crovax
Explorer
HI all, 

its been a while since i've created something in VR ( jurassic rift in the DK1 period) as a one man army team 🙂

Since i've seen the big list of games that support VR, I was missing something like an experience that I can just show off to my friends and say : Here, put it on, wait a minute and enjoy. 

Since I like coasters , i've decided to create my own. Its currently in a working phase, however i'm planning to polish and optimize as we speak. However, its always help full if I can get reaction of what i'm doing and if its worth the time spending to get it an experience to show off. 

Any comments, ideas, tips etc are very welcome. If you would like to give it a try, give a shout and i'll make something available to have a feel with it 

11 REPLIES 11

NjayNL
Protege
Supported on greenlight ! good luck !

GenetixStudio
Superstar
Voted - good luck! I know how the Greenlight process goes (Got my game through in about a month), hope it passes!

TkBD
Explorer
Supported! 

Crovax
Explorer
Thanks all for the support so far, much appreciated! 

Melmix
Expert Protege
I think removing the skies and making everything a bit more sunny and colorful would make it a lot more appealing. Only saw the videos on Steam though.
Me for the next year... :geek: VR4EVER! :lol:

Crovax
Explorer
Correct, i'll be changing that this weekend and hope to get a better, brighter view on whats there. I'll even try to get the Valve shaderlab working on it for a better performance too.

Crovax
Explorer
https://youtu.be/zJjMw6WtjPA
processed some changes. still a few things to add

jademan
Heroic Explorer
Voted - can't wait to try it!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Nice mate , you should call it "The tomb Raider Ride" lol are you going to add wheel squeaking and braking noises to make it more immersive ?
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.