cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Animation Places Recreation (JP)

tcy3086
Honored Guest
Hi I'm tcy3086, a 16 year old starter indie developer. I'd like to try something that I'd never did before.

The following project is meant to recreate the places where Japan Animations(or called as Animes) are held.
As what the Oculus Rift is designed for players to immerse themselves into the world of games and simulations.
I plan to recreate the places which let the players feel that they are so relatively close in the Anime World rather than just playing games and stuff.

This project will be planned to start at maybe late January 2014 (Once I got the Oculus Rift Dev Kit)

Any Helps and Support are welcome.

Drop an Email to tcy3086@hotmail.com(SELDOM USE) or even Facebook Message(Often USE) and add me as a friend

http://www.facebook.com/ShAkUgAnNoShAnAfaN

Hope that the project would get done soon~

Feel free and leave a post or suggestions on what animation / things I should know or do

Cheers~ 🙂

-tcy3086
2 REPLIES 2

MannyLectro
Explorer
Hey tcy3086,

I don't want to break your motivation but I am afraid your post is not enough for qualified people to invest time on your project.

There are many points you are not talking about and that need answers.

1) What are your OWN qualifications ?
What will be your part in this project, other than giving the idea ?
You can't expect people to work for you if you do nothing on your side (unless you can pay them, bringing me to the second question).

2) Will people working for you be paid ?
People you are looking for have complex skills (making models or coding AI is not simple) and they will need time to work for you. And as you may know, time is money.

3) If they are not paid, what will they get by working with you ?
Unless they really love the idea to the point they want to work for free, you will need at least something to offer if you want them to do anything.

4) Don't you have anything more than three lines of text explaining what you project is ?
A real Game Designer spends months planning his coming work before recruiting anyone else. If you don't know precisely what you will do, maybe it's a bit too soon to look for a 3d modeler and a programmer.

Or maybe you are not looking for anyone yet ?
Rift 3d models available here : viewtopic.php?t=1514

tcy3086
Honored Guest
I'll be looking for volunteers though as not most of them really talks all about money.
And if there's no one would help I guess I'd start the project by my own or with my friends then 😞

Plus, the project is quite hard to explain with just my plain words.

And for me I'm quite a quick learner when learning things that uses computers and coding.

By the way thanks for the feedback on this. 🙂

RE: I'll do the whole project all on my own now. 🙂