cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My latest project - The Pit

regularslinky
Level 3
I'm currently finishing off a game for a college project. It's called The Pit, and it's kind of a simple, short dungeon crawler. Thought I would upload a screenshot in case anyone is interested. I plan on releasing it for free as soon as it's done. I may start to work some more on Jurassic Park VR at that point :E.

Anyway, here's a screenshot.

Edit: Another screenshot. Unfortunately I don't have time to model and animate character models myself so I turned to the asset store. I love this troll model.
6 REPLIES 6

kipp14
Level 2
I look forward to playing the game. Do you have any tips for a new programmer. Thank you for the game

cybereality
Level 16
Cool.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

regularslinky
Level 3
"kipp14" wrote:
I look forward to playing the game. Do you have any tips for a new programmer. Thank you for the game

Thanks. The best advice I can think of is just to just make stuff. Every time you make mistakes you learn a valuable lesson. If you're using Unity there's a lot of documentation on their website, and it's really useful.

"cybereality" wrote:
Cool.

Cheers 🙂

regularslinky
Level 3
Thought I would upload a short video. I will post a download link next week in case anyone is interested in playing it.

cybereality
Level 16
Looks creepy!
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

WhelanWeb
Level 2
This looks great. I cant wait to play it.
Got a game in development or a cool piece of VR tech you want to show off? We are looking for demos, trailers and all things VR. Just send us a mail and we would be more than happy to feature it on our site. http://www.virtualrealityreviewer.com