cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tokyo Warfare | June 15 2016 on Steam |

paulovich
Level 3

Tokyo Warfare is about to be a reality on Steam by releasing on June 15, for desktop and VR.

Tank
battling game on the streets of Japan, featuring arcade gameplay, anime
look and destroyable environment among other neat stuff.

Here the new Oi Container Terminal map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWqi9TbdcyY

Some Screenso9on8xx9gtdt.jpgj7ihwx26lmf8.jpgvnpdudeqtoeg.jpg6bv3j1df0byp.jpgphft1jr49mb0.jpgnkb0hx38a1m4.jpgmv4rdcrj0n6z.jpglrnca7yd7zmg.jpg

Enjoy and please share if you like.

------------------------------------------
DISCLAIMER.
The
existing post of Tokyo Warfare is no longer accesible by me due to an
account messup after the Oculus site renovation, I did not realize it
when posting yesterday. So let it sink into the aviss and use this
instead.

3 REPLIES 3

Foznar
Level 4
That does look fantastic.  I really hope that several real-life locations are included in the maps.
Sakuragicho/Minatomirai area with all of the bridges and waterways would be fantastic.  Shibuya/Dogenzaka would be incredible.  Akihabara, while more of a grid layout, would be great, if nothing else then for nostalgia's sake.  Even a 'Bedroom Town' like Minami-Senju would look amazing based on it's buildings, the location of the station and the curving roads that run in/around the railroad yards.

paulovich
Level 3
Quick look to destructable environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2jfNIZZimY&feature=youtu.be

paulovich
Level 3

Foznar said:

That does look fantastic.  I really hope that several real-life locations are included in the maps.
Sakuragicho/Minatomirai area with all of the bridges and waterways would be fantastic.  Shibuya/Dogenzaka would be incredible.  Akihabara, while more of a grid layout, would be great, if nothing else then for nostalgia's sake.  Even a 'Bedroom Town' like Minami-Senju would look amazing based on it's buildings, the location of the station and the curving roads that run in/around the railroad yards.

Akihabara certainly not the best layout for tank battles, but as you can trash buildings you can end up with a less dense layout.
Most proable next maps are Metropolitan goverment area and Tokyo Tower area.
Best.
T.W Team.