cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Mario Party" in VR

R5734oculusV45
Honored Guest
Hi guys, I just launched a greenlight campaign for my local multiplayer oculus game. Please check it out and vote!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =570770769
6 REPLIES 6

R5734oculusV45
Honored Guest
(Shameless bump)

R5734oculusV45
Honored Guest
Still working on greenlight. Every vote counts, thanks so much!

R5734oculusV45
Honored Guest
Steady grinding on greenlight!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I love the idea, VR should be a great medium for new kinds of multiplayer games and a combination of minigames in the style of Mario Party should be a great way to show that. Especially since it achieves multiplayer while only requiring one Oculus Rift. I can imagine a lot of people wanting to show off their new VR headset with a game like this, so I gave it a thumbs up on Greenlight for you.

One thing though. The character art style doesn't sell me on it as much as the gameplay. They look off-putting, and I wouldn't particularly enjoy having myself represented in game by a perpetually frowning character with a head that's half his total height, for instance. It doesn't make sense to play a fun, engaging game with weird, fat, scowling monstrosities.

Oh, and in the video your text is constantly flickering between yellow and orange. It looks unintentional and could cause seizures.

michaeltieso
Explorer
Awesome idea. Could definitely use some work with the characters though.

R5734oculusV45
Honored Guest
Thanks for the support and the ideas! I think we'll lighten up the characters. Just passed greenlight!