cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't upload my app right now !

MirrorMan
Honored Guest
I found this issue when i update my game with ovr-platform-util.exe, it's stuck into an cycle and repeat those 3(maybe 5?) processing steps again and again...

Also i tired upload my game in Oculus Dashboard website, it stuck in the processing which called "pushing to CDN".
After a while of waiting, it shows this picture...

wdmj9w0c1wl9.png

Any help is great~Thanks anyway~
6 REPLIES 6

keelo
Honored Guest
I'm seeing the same problem, on both the website, and through the command-line ovr-platform-util utility. Is there any way to get any visibility why my APK is not uploading?

TomG
Explorer
Having the same issue today. Hoping it's not my build.

TomG
Explorer
Thanks for the feedback (also on the Tweet i sent) currently when i try uploading it's now telling me "invalid signature" is this a side effect of the patching or i something wrong with the APK? yesterday it still passed the validation but seemed to fail on the pushing to CDN part.

VisualiseCreati
Honored Guest
Hi @imperativity, I am also experiencing this issue. I am unable to update the alpha build or upload a new app. It is very urgent as the client is expecting the update for tomorrow.
Please let me know if it's something related to the build or portal.
Thanks

Niq
Explorer
Having this problem right now. Any solution for this?

gunnerthemadnin
Explorer
What fixed it for me was to add the versionCode and versionName in the androidmanifest.xml.  If you are using Unity this has to match what is in the player settings as well.