cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes Requested on Submitted Build - No information on fixing?

Jak_Wilmot
Honored Guest
I recently submitted an experience to the Oculus PC store. However, it was denied & the following changes were requested. 
The problem is, there's is no information on how to fix the following issues using the Unreal Oculus SDK. 

(We're packaging with Unreal Version 4.18.3)

VRC.PC.Functional.2)  Title should launch free of firewall.

There is no Firewall (or need for an exception) on our end, how do I go about disabling the firewall for our game with UE4? 

VRC.PC.Functional.3)  Single player apps must pause when the user removes the HMD or opens the Universal Menu.
The experience mutes the sound but does not pause the experience.
I have enabled the Oculus SDK in Unreal Engine, is this function not included in that SDK? If not, how do I go about doing this in UE4?

VRC.PC.Input.2) Single-player apps must pause while the Universal Menu is open.
The experience mutes the sound but does not pause the experience. 
I have enabled the Oculus SDK in Unreal Engine, is this function not included in that SDK? If not, how do I go about doing this in UE4?

VRC.PC.Performance.2 through 5)  It is acceptable for performance to drop below 90 if you have a compositor layer/TimeWarp layer/loading screen.
How do I go about implementing this  "compositor layer/TimeWarp Layer/Loading Screen" with UE4? I can find no information in the documentation that shows a mention of this. 

If anyone can point me in the right direction for fixing these issues it would be greatly appreciated. 
5 REPLIES 5

Jak_Wilmot
Honored Guest
Any help? 

Jak_Wilmot
Honored Guest

Hi,

We have also received your developer ticket. We will coordinate with you via that channel and then post the information we provide here again for reference.

Thank you. 

yashk
Explorer
Hi,

What is the fix for VRC.PC.Functional.2   Title should launch free of firewall.

We are having similar issues with Unity

Jak_Wilmot
Honored Guest

Hi,

We have also received your developer ticket. We will coordinate with you via that channel and then post the information we provide here again for reference.

Hi,

Any feedback on this? Have not received support on the developer channels. 

hitech
Explorer
The fix for the firewall issue is add -f true as a param to the ovr-platform-util