cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve "VRC.PC.Audio.1"

amanotesjsc
Level 2
The document said: "App must target the audio device selected in the "Audio Output in VR" setting in the Oculus app"
but how to do this? I'm using Unity, the OVRManager only get ID of audio output with "
OVRManager.audioOutId" but no set method.
Anyone has passed the store checking can help me?
7 REPLIES 7

toanlove371
Level 2
Did you try Edit->Project Setting->Audio ?

amanotesjsc
Level 2
 toanlove371 said:

Did you try Edit->Project Setting->Audio ?

Yes, I tried to set Spatializer Plugin to OculusSpatializer, but nothing change, the sound still played from my head phone instead of the Rift

alejandro_marcu
Level 3
I'm also having trouble with this one. VRCValidator says it's failing.
The documentation is not clear: in https://developer.oculus.com/distribute/latest/concepts/vrc-pc-audio-1/ it says

"App must target the audio device selected in the "Audio Output in VR" setting in the Oculus app."
And the expected result says " your application's audio should come from the Rift headset, not from the headphones plugged into the PC."

Which per my understanding are completely opposite.
Furthermore, I did the manual test, and for example Facebook Spaces outputs sound through my headphones when configured as requested.  So does my application, so I'd think it's a VRCValidator issue.

leon_moctezuma
Level 3
Same issue here

JohnStafi
Level 2
And 'check" same issue here.

priamgivord
Level 2
Aaand another similar one. On my part it seems Unreal 4.18.2 does not package Oculus app sound to play in Oculus headphones. Tried hours of everything. No dice, Sound plays in Oculus headphones in Editor mode but on my regular speaker when I start the packaged app. Hopefully someone knows this? Now I even managed to break sound in my Unreal editor....

priamgivord
Level 2
It’s prob not a VRC issue in my case I think.