cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for input--What's wrong with my game?

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
I just got answer back from the Oculus Submissions Team today, "your application is not yet suited for the Oculus Store".

It doesn't seem to be a technical problem; otherwise, I believe they would tell me more specifically what technical problem it has. Also, it did pass the technical review.

I humbly ask for experienced developers in this Forum to give me brutally honest feedback. Please take a look at my game and tell me what's something to fix about it.  I would really appreciate it.

I've spent about 18 months in time and financial resources in developing this game, and I've somewhat burnt my bridges, so I really need to publish this game in the Oculus Store.

g73a5h5jz7yw.png

This is an Oculus Go / Gear VR game.

Here is the YouTube trailer for this game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5vjlO-YQKk

If you are willing to give me honest feedback, please take a Key below for you to download and play it for free with the "Oculus Go" or the "Gear VR" headset:

PXNA4-TMFTW-MXXGG-G69KG-Q6XHQ (taken)

66FGR-MNJRP-J7QXW-G4PTH-JJAFG (taken)

H9PGW-EAFK3-N9MR4-JQ4JR-CQ9CT

QAKKY-HJNPQ-KN9YX-KH47N-RHWFE

XMEWG-4WMRT-FYQCA-QRATN-FE3MJ

7YEGX-GJYK3-QGKNG-JEJXG-3K6NX

6X7RC-G9XE4-T7C9G-463HF-KHQQY

KFMTH-EX7QF-FKKKN-FTN7R-99KRE (taken)

QMQQQ-T7GK9-GFTKY-7EHXX-KX3GX

7TPWE-R6M3P-NGPFF-KMGEP-EJY3A (taken)

You can redeem the key here:  https://secure.oculus.com/redeem-code

Please post in the comments below which key you have used.  You can post your feedback publicly in the comments below, or private message me. Either way, I'll appreciate it.  I really need to fix and publish this game.

I'll welcome any suggestions.
15 REPLIES 15

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
@JacksonGordon ,
Back in February you suggested changing the locomotion for my game. That's exactly what I did. I think the result is a lot better.  I also made some other big changes.

Can you play my game (Hoppy Animals) again and let me know what you think?  I really want your brutally honest opinion, especially on anything which feels frustrating or boring or wrong.

You may need to install the game again, or "update" the game.  Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Please post your feedback in this thread.

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
Anyone else seeing this thread?  Please take a key and play the game and let me know your feedback. 

dwaineh
Explorer
7TPWE-R6M3P-NGPFF-KMGEP-EJY3A
will try out and get back to you

wirelitesoft.dev
Adventurer
Hello, I played your game back when you first added it here for review. I don't understand why your game is not being accepted. I had a lot of fun playing the game. I suggest it to my friends all the time. I think it is awesome. this is sad to see this post. Your game is fun, cute and runs great. I'm baffled at why it would be denied. that makes no sense at all.

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
@dwaineh
Thank you.  Please do.

Truthveyor
Expert Protege
This game has just been approved for release.  Release date set to be August 13, 2020.

Thank you all for your help!