cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing "Offers in app purchases" in store listing

Mitnainartinari
Level 4
I have a GearVR Gallery app (Earth Origin) that had in-app purchases in the initial submission, but the IAPs were removed in a subsequent submission before the app was published for the first time (the store team suggested I either make it free with in-app purchases, or paid without in-app purchases, so I chose the latter). My app has said "offers in-app purchases" since the beginning, but I'm having problems having that removed. I sent an email to the Oculus submissions email. I was told to remove the IAPs from my app and dashboard and resubmit it, and the notice will be removed. I had already removed the IAPs from the dashboard before publication, so I removed the code in my app that uses IAP platform calls (they were in code sections that were never executed, but I figured it might help removing them completely) and resubmitted, but the notice is still there, and I haven't been able to get a reply on my latest email about it. On the developer dashboard for the app there are no IAPs listed (in the Platforms section), and there isn't any code that uses any of the IAP functions anymore. My app is an NDK app. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can remove the "Offers in-app purchases" notice on the store listing?

Cheers,
Martin
2 REPLIES 2

juanoldinho
Level 7
Hi,

I am currently looking into this and will advise you on what information I find that is applicable to your situation.

Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.

juanoldinho
Level 7
@Mitnainartinarian, I confirmed your reported behavior on my own app and it appears to be a bug.

I have filed an internal task to get this fixed. I will keep you updated when it is fixed and live.
Please tag me, @juanoldinho, in your forum post/response if you need immediate assistance or want additional support or context on an issue you are having with our software or integrations.

Having an issue with our platform, services, or integrations?

Try using our new bug tool to report this and receive emailed updates as we proceed to address it internally.