cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requests to change release date are ignored

Brainlogin
Protege
I am puzzled by the way Oculus handles the publishing of our game. Normally a few days of delays in responding to requests wouldn't be a problem but when the last minute email we got that our game has been approved says that it is going to be released in just 2 days unless we ask for a delay, and then our request to delay it gets ignored and it goes public anyway, I feel like that is not very helpful. We still haven't got any responses to any of our requests (even though an automatic response verified that they've gone through) and the game status now shows 'Approved and Published' and in the store it says 'Released: Aug 2' so it leaves little doubt that the game is already public and our requests have been ignored. I can't find a way to get a response from anyone via the usual support emails in a timely manner for such an urgent issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Brainlogin
Protege
I've got the app removed after half day of being public already. I don't know what happens to the users who already downloaded the app during this time, if they can continue to play and rate it now that it's removed or not. I think if communicating the release date would be more efficient that would be great anyway.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Brainlogin
Protege
I've got the app removed after half day of being public already. I don't know what happens to the users who already downloaded the app during this time, if they can continue to play and rate it now that it's removed or not. I think if communicating the release date would be more efficient that would be great anyway.

InnerExodus
Adventurer
Hi Krisventure,

Sorry to hear that your app got pushed earlier than you intended.

Please let me know how I can assist you moving forward with requests of this nature.