cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$30 referral never showed up

nick.f.lisowski
Level 2

What am I doing wrong. It’s been a week and my friend and I still don’t have our referral $30. I posted on a fb community page and tried everything they suggested, and now trying this suggestion. We are friends on Facebook and oculus. I filled out the referral prior to linking my oculus. What am I missing?

3 REPLIES 3

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @nick.f.lisowski! We know missing out on referral credits can be discouraging, so we'd love to help out! 

For future reference with how our referral program works; you would send the link to your friend to create a new Oculus account through. After, they would purchase a new Quest 2 from us or an authorized retailer. Upon headset activation with the new account, they would receive the credits within 7 days. Whereas, you would receive yours within the next 30 days

In order to best help out, please reach out to us via PM (see below) or with a ticket on our support site.

To PM us, select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Keep in mind, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

We're looking forward to seeing you on the other side! 

TrippinFelix
Level 2

@OculusSupportI'm the buddy who sent him the referral link and said to get an oculus. If it can take 7 days to receive my credit, I can confirm it hasnt happened. @nick.f.lisowski activated Monday last week.  What can be done to receive my credit and subsequently my buddy's credit as well?

I PM’ed you, then you sent me a message basically saying we don’t believe you  , prove it. I tried to respond with all the info I had and every time it had an issue sending. You raised your price $100 so I wasn’t going to buy. Then with beat saber and me and my buddy getting $30 each I figured it was almost $100. Now you don’t honor the $30, treat me like I did something wrong… I have a PSVR, and yeah I wanted wireless but the games are half the price and I am not treated like a criminal. I am at the point of returning this **bleep** thing!