cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6/17/21 started my oculus quest 2 today after not playing for days. Then it installed the new update

angelfire0
Level 2
Spoiler

just started my oculus quest 2 today after not playing for days, and it installed the new update. After the update installed  the oculus logo lit up on the vr screen . It then went to the guarding grid and showed the grid lines i have made. But the area stayed black despite the room being lit with daylight bulbs. Guarding did not show up to ask if this is my grid. Then it blacked screened on me.  Now it stays on the black screen. Also, after the screen goes black , if i move my head around the grid will pop up. When i stop moving the grid goes away and the screen goes back to black.  IF I put my controllers to the grid the oculus is aware that the controllers are near or going through the grid, then it goes black.

1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
Level 16

Contact Oculus support.  They may suggest to do a factory reset.  I recommend you use your phone app to do this.  good luck mate.

9 9900k, rtx3090, 32 Gb ram, 1tb ssd, 4tb hdd. xi hero wifi mb, 750w psu, Q2 w/Air Link, Vive Pro