cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

9 Weeks and 1 Day

ChipTivo
Expert Protege

...since Oculus support received my headset for a warranty replacement, that stated a 3 day turn around. 

Still not received any information. 

Rather than a reply that says, "soon" or "Thanks for your patience"

Can I have a replacement unit please? 

Ticket No - 3575945

22 REPLIES 22

ChipTivo
Expert Protege

9 Weeks and 2 days without a repair/replacement from Oculus. 

How about some sort of resolution today? 

I've spent too long today replying and sharing the same experiences with other customers. At least you got a step closer in that oculus have received your faulty item. They have had me contact them weekly and they still won't send return labels because there is a mysterious issue with the "send labels" button. It's been a month so far. Check my name and view my posts for more detail. The chats are rife with so many people saying the same thing.

Take your unit back to your retailer to replace. 

Or buy a new one from oculos and return the faulty one. Go through a chargeback process if any issues. 

I'll update tomorrow and see if oculos support can help again. 

ChipTivo
Expert Protege

9 Weeks and 5 days without a repair/replacement from Oculus. 
How about some sort of resolution today? 

Can I have this escalated higher than the high department it is with at the moment. 

Can I have a call to discuss please? 

Ticket No - 3575945

Many Thanks

9 Weeks and 6 days without a repair/replacement from Oculus. 

Lets get a resolution today guys, fresh start. Happy Wednesday feeling??

How about saving yet more embarrassment for a major company and sort out your returns issues as you've had my headset for nearly 10 weeks now without an update/repair/replacement/refund? 

Can I have this escalated higher than the high department it is with at the moment. 

Can I have a call to discuss please? 

Feel free to give Mr Zuckerberg a nudge, see if he can help? 

Ticket No - 3575945

Many Thanks

I'm stuck in their "investigation by the dedicated team into why return labels won't send to me" phase. Its gone on a month. Hearing your case makes me scared to receive the labels; if I ever get them and send the strap back, I'm not confident they will quickly send out a replacement, but hold on to the unit for 10 weeks without any sensible response as to why.

Update: I just finished speaking to another lip service agent who started again with the "it's beng investigated, please be patient and you will get an update soon" and asked instead for a refund. He told me to go back to Amazon! Amazon have a 30 day returns window and I had already contacted them after being messed around for a month by Oculus.

I'm so tired of this.

I suggest, like me you file a complaint through the Better Business Bureau. They will contact Oculus on your behalf. If enough people with this ridiculous issue do the same, maybe they will act/offer alternative solutions/provide compensation. When selecting the business name, make sure it's the correct one. It was listed as Oculus VR, Menlo Park.

wazap87
Explorer

I have been waiting for the 4th week for a replacement headset.
I sent my Quest 2 to Prague, Czech Republic in mid-December and am still waiting today. I did not get any notification from Oculus/Meta support if the headset has arrived. I can only see in DHL express that the package arrived.

I'm sorry, but from my experience, you have now entered the abyss of "we are sorry and will get back to you as soon as the dedicated team have ordained" territory.

Sad facts- they don't get back to you and if they do, it literally will say something along the lines of "a dedicated team is working on your case and will update you as soon as possible", but NO ONE will send you an email.

wazap87
Explorer

Hi, I wanted to ask if you have an update on your replacement because after 2 months I am still waiting for my headset replacement and all I get form the support team is this:
"Our team is working as hard as we can to make sure that everything will be aligned as soon as possible. 
I will continue to put your case on-hold and will get back to it from time to time. Again, I really appreciate your understanding."
😞

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?