cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aaaaarrrgh!

Thelamonts
Honored Guest

We have three accounts on our oculus 2, mine (admin) my wife and son both have one also. App seemed to be shared across all accounts which is fine….however my wife purchased a song pack (lady gaga) on beatsaber on my account…..which is not available from within her account…..furthermore…..when she had tried to repurchase it from within her own account, an error style message pops up saying “you need to buy beatsaber first” or something to that effect!!…..really frustrating! Anyone know a way around this? Or experienced it before?

thanks in anticipation!

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Thelamonts! Oh no, let's get this Lady Gaga issue solved so that you and your family can get to slicing those blocks with no issues! We would suggest to try to request an automated refund, if that is not successful. Please reach back out to us here through PM, so that we can look further into this for you! 

How to request an automated refund on your mobile app:

1. Tap Menu in bottom right corner.
  2. Tap Settings.
  3. Tap Purchase History.
  4. Select the content you'd like to request a refund for.
  5. Tap Request Refund.
  6. Follow the on-screen instructions to request your refund.

Here are the steps on how to PM us: select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?