cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidental refund

MUKPUK
Explorer

Hello Oculus can you please deny my refund if that is possible? I used the code for 30% off and now i think if i want to buy it again i need to pay the full price. I accidentally refunded it because i thought there was a bundle that was even cheaper but it turned out not to be. I bought Warplanes: Battles over Pacific and i don’t want to buy it again, sorry but can you please deny the refund if that is possible?

Thank you 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @MUKPUK! We see you made an accidental return. Making mistakes is what makes us human so we understand. 

We'd love to go in and fix it for you. However, we have no say in the matter. The system is designed to handle it. 

Your request is currently marked as scheduled. We recommend that you keep an eye on it to see if it has been approved or denied.

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

19 REPLIES 19

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there @MUKPUK! We see you made an accidental return. Making mistakes is what makes us human so we understand. 

We'd love to go in and fix it for you. However, we have no say in the matter. The system is designed to handle it. 

Your request is currently marked as scheduled. We recommend that you keep an eye on it to see if it has been approved or denied.

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be happy to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you very much for the reply and sorry to bother but do I get the 30% off code again or do i have to pay the full price the second time?

Thank you

Hi. No need to apologize. We're here and happy to help with any questions!

Once a code has been used, the system automatically voids it out and it can't be used again. If the refund is granted, you can contact Meta Store Support here to see if there are any options available for you.

Hope this helps!

Okay thank you very much for the help

You're very welcome! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thank you, you too

I made an accidental refund may you deny it or if u can’t can u give me my money back 

@903.isaiah Typically if you make a refund, there's no way to cancel it on their end. You'd just have to wait out, up to 5 business days, until the money returns to your payment method used.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling

Hi Meta What do I do if I accidentally Refunded a game do I have to wait or can I cancel the refund?