cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Needs Fixing *Update: FIXED*

UPDATE: Account is now working and accessible! 

Hello @Ryanality . Sorry for the @ but it is important. 

I use Facebook to log into my account (they are merged) and I have been experiencing the log-in glitch for three days now. I was one of the first ones to report the issue and to experience it. The Support Forums say the majority of users with the issue have been resolved and those who linked their accounts to a second one are still having the issue and will be emailed on a solution.

My Facebook log in is not linked to another Oculus account as shown in the pic below:

oculus.png

Originally, my Oculus Desktop App did get fixed but it wouldn't work on my headset, phone, or even the website (I had to make an unlinked Oculus account to talk on the forums now). I contacted Oculus Support and their troubleshooting steps caused me to lose access on the Oculus Desktop App once again. I contacted Oculus Support last night again and they said my account would be fixed in a few hours. That never happened. I've connected with them four-five times and there has been no solution. I asked to be connected to someone higher and the person who answered my ticket refused. 

I am losing friends who think I no longer play on Oculus anymore because of this glitch. I have spent 300-500+ dollars on games that I can not play right now. Not only that, I keep checking the forums for updates and keep seeing "a majority of users fixed" then I saw "a majority of users fixed and those who have <this> are the ones with the issue". 

I have been waiting since this issue begun and keep seeing that other people are having it resolved (even a friend of mine of got the glitch after me is already fixed in just one day). I keep wondering when it is my turn or why I am being overlooked on my account.

What can we do to help my issue and get it resolved sooner?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, I got your PM, we can continue there. Thanks!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

@Ryanality Not sure if you will see this message, but Im trying to respond but the website said I reached my limit on responding. 

Ryanality
Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, I got your PM, we can continue there. Thanks!

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.

Update: My account is now working and I am able to sign in to it. Thank you so much Ryan!!!

This is Benjamin I have an account that basically had the same problem... My account name was MrSkittlesMk on Oculus quest 2 but I'm unable to get into it because it's unlinked from my Facebook itself and my Facebook just created a new account at random

Mrskittlesmk
Honored Guest

This is Benjamin I had a similar problem my old account MrSkittlesMk was unlinked form my Facebook and when I tried to log back in through Facebook it just created a new account completely.... This might be my old account that I'm on currently but I don't know for sure

Ryan we are having same problem?  How do we fix this?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the same problem here. I have two accounts now and i can't access my first account where all my purchases has been made. I can't play since 5 days now...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same problem. I have a ticket open, but this is going on way too long. I even had to logon to this forum with the new account that overwrote my existing. Lot’s of game purchases that seem to be indefinitely inaccessible. How do I get attention to fix this?

WilliePoohperPee
Explorer

I've had this issue for days. I don't have a FB account and on I'm the 1st Quest so I can't even open a ticket (it's greyed out). All my games are gone, headset is bricked. No response from anyone so far. I'm so disappointed with support.

WilliePoohperPee_0-1647202413142.png