cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issue

DavidLeonhardtcoco
Honored Guest

My oculus account is not showing And I can't play any of my games can you help me please

3 REPLIES 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey DavidLeonhardtcoco! We're sorry to hear you can't access your content. We want to do everything we can to get you back into your device and gaming. Let's start with these troubleshooting steps:

• Sign out of the mobile app
  • Turn off your device and phone for 5 minutes
  • Turn your devices back on and sign back into the mobile app
  • Make sure your headset is paired to the app

If these steps don't work to get you back into your account on your device, let us know. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

user_385744710147732
Honored Guest

I got the same issue to bruh and the thing made me create a whole new account that connected to the face book account my original account with all my games was already connected to. 

Hey there! We see you're having some account issues. Don't worry though, we are here to help! So that we can verify your account, we would like you to reach out to us privately. Please follow the steps below. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?