cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues

AthenaB6109
Honored Guest

I keep losing my accounts. Apps are disappearing or I’m constantly being logged out of Facebook and when I try to log back in. It says my oculus is already linked. But it’s clearly not because it says log into Facebook 

2 REPLIES 2

TheNumenorian
Honored Guest

If this is widespread, why aren't there any general posts about it? I'm also having these issues. 

Hey there! Thank you so much for your patience. As of now an email is going out to everyone who was impacted by this issue. We have identified that a system issue resulted in lost access to some user's accounts on March 8th. As a result people trying to access those accounts or use devices were prompted to go through our flow to create another account. We have since resolved this issue and today the engineering team has released a fix that restored access to the original accounts. Some users may need to factory reset their device for this to take effect. If this duplicate account issue affected you, please check your email for more details, and please feel welcome to contact our support team using the following link if you have any questions or need access to the duplicate account that was created. https://metaque.st/Support

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?