cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Panel Feature Not Always Working

kevilay
Honored Guest
Hey guys,

Im using the Add Panel to add my twitch chat message box into my vr headset, then pinning it so while I am streaming I can see it. However I would say about half the time it just comes up as a large yellow box with a ! in it. Sometimes this happens when I launch into a game or sometimes it happens right from the start. I reboot my pc and my headset a couple times and it will eventually start working again. Its mostly just an issue when Im trying to stream and cant reboot. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions.

Thanks,
Kevin Lay
4 REPLIES 4

kevilay
Honored Guest
Bump

kevilay
Honored Guest
anyone else experience this?

imagehunters
Honored Guest
Yes  i made a topic about it as well, so did many before us. But without any response from Oculus it self.

kevilay
Honored Guest

Yes  i made a topic about it as well, so did many before us. But without any response from Oculus it self.

Damn that sucks. I understand its a "beta" feature. Do we have any info on when it won't be a beta feature. They are willing to market this beta feature and encourage people to buy the headset, but when it comes to supporting the features their advertising they just say its in beta and its not officially supported.