cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After merging Meta account, confirmation process is broken

SoulFI
Honored Guest

I just merged my Meta account and need to log back into my oculus app on my pc. Every time I open it, it says, “To confirm your Facebook login, please switch to your default web browser now. The confirmation process may take a few seconds to complete.”

This then causes a tab on my default browser to open but it says, “Sorry, this content isn’t available right now.” I’ve tried switching my default browser multiple times, uninstalling and reinstalling the oculus app, and restarting my computer, but nothing is working. There is no option for me to manually login from the app itself, only through a browser.

help 😞

9 REPLIES 9

Bloodlet
Rising Star

I'm a similar issue. Oculus home window says continue in your browser, but when it opens my browser it just say "sorry, something went wrong".

Even the help centre tab on Oculus home window takes me to a "Error Meta store" page. "This page isn't available at the moment" Despite showing I'm logged in here!

Exactly the same here with me ... 

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Oh no! This isn't something we like to hear. It looks like you've done all of the available troubleshooting. Please submit a support ticket so that we can look further into this. We look forward to assisting you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Kazomix
Honored Guest

Same here.

Gerry1000
Explorer

Still no solution to the problem??

GrimReaper4444
Honored Guest

Anyone ever get this fixed? My buddy bought one last week and still every time he signs in and it goes to the confirmation page it says “sorry this content isnt Available right now” with a big white screen same thing if I try making a new account 

Hi there! Don't worry, we're aware of this issue and are working on resolving it. As soon as we have an update for you, we'll come back in this thread and update you. Thanks so much for your patience!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

DanBurnham
Honored Guest

Anyone had any luck with this one.... I am blocked from using

• Meta Quest remote desktop - it can't open any browser for me to authenticate
  • The 'Oculus' Windows app - it can't open any browser for me to authenticate
  • Oculus Developer Hub - it can't open any browser for me to authenticate

I've seen some heavy security settings in browsers or networks prevent certain pages from loading. If you're using Firefox for this, you might want to try a different browser (or adjust the security and privacy settings) temporarily to see if it goes through.

Help others find great discussions and answers by adding kudos and marking solutions to your questions.