cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link Not Working (PLEASE HELP)

Fireyxxx9999
Honored Guest

So I had just gotten my new pc with a 3060 and everything i wanted, so after around 2 days of seamless playing a glitch popped up where you can look outside your FOV and see the black void surrounding the boundary, so I decided to just turn air link on and off again hoping to sort of "reboot" air link and after that the real problem showed its true colors. When I tried to connect back to air link using the oculus Quest 2 menu it was taking longer than usual, and by long I mean not connecting at all. its been around 2 days now. in the Oculus app on my PC it says its "not connected" despite it showing my library, and with air link being On, on both my headset and the Oculus app on my PC. I don't know what's happening here! I've searched and searched the forums looking for an answer but haven't seen to find anyone with the same issue as me. Oculus I need your help! I've attached some images for more understanding.Screenshot 2021-10-24 161757.png

Screenshot 2021-10-24 161837.png

Screenshot 2021-10-24 161917.png

Screenshot 2021-10-24 162047.png

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Fireyxxx9999,

That's one heck of a bug you've encountered and we'd like to take a deeper dive with you. If you haven't already, please make a support ticket with us at https://ocul.us/ContactSupport so we can get a more in-depth look at what the issue may be. 

Make sure to reiterate the situation on the ticket and any other troubleshooting steps you've already taken so we can all be on the same page moving forward. 

We hope to hear back from you soon! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!