cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link PCVR Launch disconnects my connection?

SkillSh0t
Honored Guest

Ok, so recently I tried to get PCVR working with the new home screen for it and all so, but when i launch it inside the headset from Air Link while it is connected, it just disconnects and says to make sure I'm connected to the same network? All my hardware is great, and i do internet speed tests and they say my connection is fine, but how do I actually launch it without it disconnecting so I can finish the setup and get the PCVR home screen?

Please help, this problem has been going on for 3 days and I am only now trying to post a forum of it. Thanks if you can help.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we wanted to pop in and let you know that some of our other users have experienced resolution with steps contained in this thread. Workarounds limit us in what we can guide you with when it comes to your network settings or your PC in general. Of course we are here to deep dive into what may be causing your Air Link to disconnect. If you'd like to reach out to us directly, collect your Oculus Logs and submit them via a Meta Quest Support ticket. We're here to help. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!