cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link issue

maxime.ponton
Honored Guest

Hello,

I try to connect my Oculus Quest 2 to my computer with a link but I can't do it. 

The Air Link setting is Enable in the headset, but I don't have this setting in the Oculus app in my computer. (Picture 1).

Picture 1 Oculus Quest 2 .png

In addition to this, the Oculus app detect my headset, but still not connected. (Picture 2) :

Picture 2 Oculus Quest 2 .png

When I try to start the connection, I select the "Link" suggestion but the loading still running without find it (Picture 3).

Picture 4 Oculus Quest 2 .png

I have no idea what I can do to fix the problem. 

My setup is compatible with VR :

- I9-11900k

- RTX3080Ti 

- 32Go DDR4 RAM 

Sorry for my bad english, don't hesitate if you need more information. 

Best regards,

Maxime PONTON

2 REPLIES 2

MisterMeme
Honored Guest

same problem, this used to work fine before the latest update

Hey there MisterMeme, we made some recent changes to Air Link in our latest updates. We want to make sure everyone can make full use of the Air Link function. Make sure your PC and headset are on the same Wi-Fi follow these steps:

Go into your PC Oculus app > Select Devices > Select your Quest device > Scroll down and select Device Setup > Choose Airlink, then run Airlink on your quest.

Hopefully this gets you back in the game quickly! If you're still running into issues we recommend opening a support ticket with us at https://metaque.st/Support. An agent will be ready and happy to help. Happy gaming!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?