cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link not being detected + Meta Support page not working

engman_plays
Honored Guest

I have turned on Airlink with my quest 2 and I have the virtual desktop app. When I try to use Oculus Link to connect them, it tells me to turn on Airlink, and no options or devices or anything are popping up. I do not wish to spend $80 dollars on a cable when I don't need to, so I tried contacting meta support, but the page seemed to be broken. I got to the part where it told me to select a device, and there were no options to click on, just an image thing of a headset. I am on windows 11, predator helios 300, and I would really like help.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi ya! We know that this can be quite troublesome, and after looking over the information you provided, it looks like the issue here is Windows 11, which we, as of right now, do not support. You will need to downgrade to Windows 10. We know this may not be what you are wanting to hear, but when using Windows 10, you will have a much better experience when using the Air Link. If you find when you use Windows 10 you are still experiencing these issues please do not hesitate to contact us on our support site. Thanks! We hope you find this information helpful. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!