cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link wont work searching for pc

Kodwalamannen
Honored Guest

I bought my quest 2 after christmas and air link worked for 2 weeks with no fuz. But now It cant even connect, both device are connected to the same internet (5ghz), have the oculus app open and both devices has air link on. I have already tried factory restarting the headset, turning settings on and off, restartig devices and reinstalling softwares pleae help me. All of my games are steamVR and when a feature like this wont work what is the point of having my vrheadset.....

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, we see your having some issues with your Air link. We're here to help, we understand the importance of being able to game efficiently. Being that you've attempted to reboot the headset; even attempted a factory reset to no avail. Please allow us to assist you with this, Please click here https://ocul.us/OculusCommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're going to get this resolved for you, we got you!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!