cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air Link

Lucksas
Protege

Whenever I open the air link tab inside my headset it opens a window saying “Air link connection lost. Check the network connection on your PC and headset, then try again.” I don’t even connect to a device and it constantly shows up, this only started happening on August 1st but was fine before. I’ve already tried restarting devices, closing oculus app with task manager and even factory resetting the headset itself. Nothing I do works. For a couple days before this issue occurred I wasn’t able to launch games like Roblox in VR, it’d just put me in normally.

48 REPLIES 48

you have just receive an update on ur pc app and thats good ?

Yeah, fixed everything.

Yes but how you have claim the update? 

baker.3760
Explorer

I have many hours of time spent using Air Link.

It's now a non-functioning POS. Dash errors, other errors full of jargon, constant disconnects forcing me to restart my PC only for it to disconnect again. 

for me is still there so what i have to do for fix that ?

I just opened my Oculus PC app and I had received a notification about an update and that it’ll restart my app and my headset. 

ok ty so much ...BUT I DON'T HAVE THE FCK UPDATE HEY HO META WHERE ARE YOU 

I didn't notice an update but Air Link does seem a little better now.  I can now increase my dynamic bitrate from 110 to 150mbps now without too much latency/stuttering.  Almost as good as v40, when I could use 200mbps. lol!

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

lol for me its don't work ... 

Was just using Air Link and the same thing is happening once again. smh...

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?