cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Air link is unplayable for me

Preenox
Honored Guest

So I'm currently having an issue with air link right now. I can pair my compatible pc with my oculus quest 2 however when I launch in, everything works fine until it shows the oculus logo, it then shows the main menu screen and everything starts going wrong. Everything is kinda frozen, like its slightly moving but its basically frozen. I can look around but its just an endless void, the main screen which is what I'm supposed to look through is separate and when I look anywhere else separate to the main screen I just see a black void. I cant interact with anything, my hands wont show up and its just frozen. I can go back to the normal oculus menu if I spam the oculus button and quit.

I need someone to explain what the reason for this might be.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there Preenox!

That's not the experience we like to hear about. Contact us at Oculus Support HERE and we'll iron out your AirLink issues so you can enjoy wireless gaming.

Thanks! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?