cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink not working

unsie
Level 2

to clarify, i HAVE NOT been able to get past the screen where it asks me to link my oculus to my computer, and as such cannot access anything you might be able to find on there to fix this. It asks me to do this, so I well, Do it. And nothing EVER happens. Do I need to wear it while it does its thing? Is it an issue with having something like youtube open? Am i doing something wrong with my computer, like settings or something? some clarification would be nice as the 80 dollar link cable purchase is a bit too steep for me

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there unsie! If you've downloaded the companion desktop app, we can still gather more information from you to assist you further! Please contact our Support team at your earliest convenience, and one of our capable agents can provide further insight! You can facilitate our processes by gathering your Oculus logs, which can be collected by following the steps below:

1. Open the Run window (Windows key + R).
  2. Enter and run: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Support\oculus-diagnostics\OculusLogGatherer.exe
    • The above link is the default directory. Bear in mind that if you installed the Oculus PC app to another drive you will need to update the command with the correct file path.
  3. Select the checkbox next to ‘Full logs’.
  4. Select "1 day" from the "Collect last" drop down list.
  5. Wait for the log collection to finish. This can take some time to complete.
  6. The program will automatically generate a zip file containing your logs, which will be saved to your desktop automatically.