cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airlink

LastWeeksTrash
Explorer

I open up airlink to play a game on there. I open it up, its not playing on my vr INSTEAD its playing on my TRASH vive pro and I dont want that. So i close out the game, AND IT WILL NOT CLOSE OUT. It is closed out it is not running on my pc AT ALL. All I see it the loading sign on it and the quit app button. I am spamming the quit app button. I try to play another game on the airlink and it says "Multiple apps running". I hit close and it does absolutely nothing.

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello LastWeeksTrash, we noticed your issue and understand how disappointing this can be. We need to gather a little information. Are you using airlink on an Oculus device or is the issue only occurring on you Vive Pro?

We look forward to hearing from you.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I fixed it myself, but I have another issue with airlink. I open up the oculus thing to connect my headset with airlink. I go to the devices to set it up, BUT it tells me to go to settings in one part and turn on airlink and i literally did and it won't let me continue. I also go to the airlink think in vr and i see my pc on there, i hit it then hit pair, and it does actually nothing. I can back out and still click on it and hit pair every time but still does nothing. And in the oculus app it says something like i have a pending hardware issue which i have no idea how to fix and what it is. I have so many issues with this airlink thing, about to buy every single game i had on airlink in the oculus store in vr.