cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All apps uninstalled and link isnt working

JoodMyDood
Honored Guest

I went onto my oculus and all my apps were unisntalled and earlier today I tried to connect my headset to my pc and it wouldn't connect with the link cable and airlink

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there JoodMyDood, thanks for reaching out. We see you are having a couple of issues with your device from your games being uninstalled and now your Link and Airlink not working. No worries, we can definitely assist you with this! 

Here are some basic troubleshooting steps that may solve the issue:

For the issue with missing apps: 
1. Sign out of your account and sign back in. This has fixed several user's libraries. 
2. Try rebooting your device, to do this, hold down the power button on your device for 30 seconds until you are motioned to reboot the headset.
3. If rebooting doesn't solve the issue, then you will need to complete a factory reset of the device. To factory reset your device, click here.

In case the issues with Linking to your PC are unrelated to the missing games:
1. We first recommend ensuring all drivers are updated in your PC. If they are and nothing has changed with your PC set up, then the issues are likely related and likely falls on the device itself. 

If you are still having issues at the completion of these troubleshooting steps, please reach out to us on our website by submitting a ticket here: https://metaque.st/Support as we are committed to ensuring you can enjoy your device again with no distractions!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!