cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All my Oculus Stuff wont work anymore.. it says "update USB Driver"

Aesthetiker
Explorer
I got my rift since last year december. No big problems till yet..My rift went in problems. All my Oculus Stuff wont work anymore.. it says "update USB Driver". I got an Innatek 4port 3.0USB card, wich runs at the moment in build 3.0-3.8.33709.0. I think thats the latest driver for it.. Can anyone help me? Im so frustrated right now, cause I only want to look at the new update, and then this...
5 REPLIES 5

Aesthetiker
Explorer
oh come on please... i dont want to have the Rift Core 2.0 anymore.. just get my rift working like yesterday.. My drivers for the inatek USB card are uptodate... what else can i do?

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Just press update and see what happens, if they don't work uninstall the drivers and reinstall them. That's all you can do if nothing works I would of thought..

pyroth309
Visionary
I had problems with windows recognizing what the Innatek card is. You should check in device manager and see if you have unknown device or if you can see the fresco drivers installed. Way I fixed mine was shut down pc, remove card, boot up pc let windows see nothing, shut down reinstall and then fire up and install latest fresco drivers.

Kayos
Protege
Uninstall it from device manager and reboot.  Let it install the Microsoft drivers and it will work.  

Aesthetiker
Explorer
Here is a log from today.. I redid the Fresco Logic USB3.0 Host Controller Setup serveral times now.. everytime with a restart between. Deinstalled from device manage or from driver setup itself. One single time it worked for about 10minutes Rift and my 2 sensors was okay-Rift in USB2.0 but okay.. nothing red. then i did a restart to se if the problem is gone, but then same things happen.

@Kayos what do you mean by: "Let it install the Microsoft drivers and it will work." If i deinstall the Fresco drivers i could not find my Rift anymore under devices in Home. And windows isnt installing anything from it self...