cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App doesn’t detect oculus 2

TammyFar
Honored Guest

I haven’t used it in a while and I forgot the pattern. Instructions say I should be able to unlock in app but it doesn’t offer anything other than to enter the pattern. I also don’t know how to reset my pin without knowing the old pin. Silly and annoying cycle here. Please help. 

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, we wanted to chime in and offer you some steps to get back to gaming. For security purposes you're not able to bypass the unlock pattern and in order to remove it you will need to factory reset your device. Once you are able to sign back into your headset you will be able to manage your unlock pattern. Your purchased digital content is safely stored in your account and will not be erased by factory resetting the headset.

You are able to use the mobile app to send yourself an authentication email to reset your Oculus PIN. Following the step by step articles should get you back up and running in no time. Should you need 1 on 1 support please click here https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport or on our name to get to our profile page, then click "Send a Message" to privately contact us. Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. We're here to help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!