cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salty_sailor85
Honored Guest

I have noticed for a while that most of my friends have the updated Avatar clothing and accessories that show up when you use Facebook to edit Avatar, but they haven't shown up yet for me on the Oculus. For example, the cowboy hat shows up when i edit via FB but not when i edit via Oculus Quest 2. But my friends Avatars are able to wear them. I see them and can apply them via FB edit Avatar but not on the Quest 2...am I missing something??

24 REPLIES 24

Almond_Girl
Honored Guest

Hi Salty. I've tried six different methods to try to access the premium clothing for my avatar, including a step-by-step tutorial from FB. I've tried using my laptop, my phone, my tablet, etc. Turns out, I don't even have the "shopping bag/add to cart" feature, although my FB is up to date. This is really frustrating, as a number of my metafriends are now sporting new, fancy outfits and remind me how easy it is to find the store. Who'll save us?

hwiilson2003
Honored Guest

I have the same issue and can’t figure it out!

GREEN_NYC
Honored Guest

I purchased clothing from my Instagram account a prada sweater that was 8.99 and I don’t have it in my closet for the Oculus… smh

Hey Green, this is a fairly new feature that's still rolling out into VR. Can you send screenshot of the purchase and what account it was purchased on?

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

 Yes… my name on my account is GREEN_NYC 

Hey! From what I've been able to gather, this is for use with your Instagram Avatar, which can only be used in Instagram DMs and Stories. I haven't seen any mention of it being able to be used with Quest 2 avatars. If there's something I'm missing, let me know but it looks like you can only use your Prada sweater on Instagram.

Genesis does what Nintendon't! Send me a DM if you have questions. I'm happy to help!

Hi Funky.. I'm hoping you don't mind if I give you my info as well since my clothing hasn't shown up in my oculys closet either. I purchased them through my Instagram account jade8568_vr .. I hope my photos attach lol 

Thanks so much!

inbound327087778155804626.jpg

inbound6876311224853699591.jpg

inbound7002528836351759328.jpg

As of right now, the only information I have is that this feature hasn't fully rolled out for access across Meta platforms. That's not to say that what RoastPork said is wrong either as we don't know if there will be exclusivity.

"I Have Found That People Lie, Most Often Deceiving Themselves. Not So The Dead. The Dead Are So Very, Very Loud. And Yet, Lying Is Not In Their Nature. It Is So... Humbling, To Listen To The Dead Speak."

Did you ever find a solution?  I’m having the same issue.  I can’t even see any premium outfits. I couldn’t find a guide to walk me thru the process. Everyone just says they are there when u filter, but mine says none available. 😞