cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avatar missing on Horizon Worlds and Wander

PapaBill1962
Level 3

I’ve been using Horizon Worlds for about a month. When I open the program now, it asks me to create a new avatar. 
It takes me to a screen where I see my regular avatar, but it will not let me save changes. I can’t get in to Horizon  Worlds.

Now Wander says my avatar is missing. 
Can you please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey PapaBill1962. Likewise! We try to get to our community as quick as possible. 

Sure thing! Here is the link

Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

OculusSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hiya PapaBill1962! We are sorry to hear that you're having an issue with logging in! We know that can be frustrating. 

After digging into this, it looks like you may be experiencing something not intended by design, as the servers are up and running fine. We recommend reaching out to the developers and informing them about this issue. 

PapaBill1962
Level 3

Thank you for the quick response! Can you please tell me how to get this to the developers?

Hey PapaBill1962. Likewise! We try to get to our community as quick as possible. 

Sure thing! Here is the link

Please reach out to us if you have any other questions.

There was an update to Horizon Worlds, and now everything is good! Thanks

Happy Friday! [ Doing our happy dance] We are glad to hear of this good news! We hope you continue enjoying in Horizon Worlds. Remember, if you have any questions or concerns we're here for you and will get straight to work! Game on!