cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber will not Launch

KayakJackJAM
Honored Guest

I used my Oculus Quest 2 today for the first time in a month or so. Discovered that Beat Saber will  not launch. It tries to launch then cycle back to the home screen. I checked for updates there were none. So I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Still does not work. I see an older thread in the forum but no solution. What gives??

Any help would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! Sorry to hear that Beast Saber is not working. Just to confirm, is your headset updated to the newest version of the firmware V30? If not, please try updating it and see if Beat Saber will load. If it does not, your next step would be a factory reset as you have already uninstalled and reinstall the game. If you need any further assistance, please open s support ticket with us here. Thanks!

Notes:

• Performing a factory reset is irreversible and will remove all account information, downloaded games and content from the headset.
  • Performing a factory reset won't remove content you've purchased or downloaded from your account.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!