cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber free? - 2022 Promotion

Rammsknott
Honored Guest

I just brought my oculus quest 2 yesterday, how do i get beat saber for free?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, Rammsknott! And may we say, welcome to our Quest 2 family!

After first logging in to your account on your Meta Quest headset, you’ll receive a notification message in your email, the mobile app, and VR with a link to redeem Beat Saber from the Meta Quest Store. This offer must be redeemed within 14 days of first login. There are no redemption codes associated with this Offer.

If you have additional questions, we'll be here.

EDIT:

This promotion has ended. Offer was valid with the purchase of a new Meta Quest 2 between August 1, 2022– December 31, 2022. The headset must be first activated on or before 11:59 PM PST January 31, 2023. For more information, please check out our site here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

39 REPLIES 39

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question, Rammsknott! And may we say, welcome to our Quest 2 family!

After first logging in to your account on your Meta Quest headset, you’ll receive a notification message in your email, the mobile app, and VR with a link to redeem Beat Saber from the Meta Quest Store. This offer must be redeemed within 14 days of first login. There are no redemption codes associated with this Offer.

If you have additional questions, we'll be here.

EDIT:

This promotion has ended. Offer was valid with the purchase of a new Meta Quest 2 between August 1, 2022– December 31, 2022. The headset must be first activated on or before 11:59 PM PST January 31, 2023. For more information, please check out our site here.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

MrZaneE
Honored Guest

Do you have to log into the headset with the account the headset was purchased with? One of my staff are using it, but I purchased the headset under my account. Does this mean that they will receive the code?

Hey there. We are happy to assist you with your question. Everyone of our new devices will be registered to see if they used the promotion already. The promo given to the person who registered the device first.

If this was done in error, we suggest you reach out to us at Support HERE to make a ticket for that one on one experience and helping you further.

I have the same deal, but my notifications weren’t turned on initially. I just turned them on, but don’t see any messages or notifications for redemption. How can I find the message that tells me how to redeem the offer?

Hello there, Lyndav2003. We see you mention being unable to find any messages for the redemption code; don't worry, we got you back. Please PM us so we can look into this further for you. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

I never received an email.  How do I get my redemption code?

I've brought a meta oculus quest 2 with my account for a friend is the redeem process the same when you login to the headset for there account?

Yes! As long as the headset was purchased after 7/31/22 and the account being used to activate the headset has never had Beat Saber, there will be an email delivered to the owner with redemption instructions (no code redemption).

BarbAlberto
Honored Guest

Hi,

I bought the Oculus Quest 2 at the end of July, before the beat saber annoucement was done (otherwise I'd have waited a bit).

Am I eligible for the free beat saber as well?  (please)

Thanks for this awesome product,

Alberto
oculus-quest2-buy.png