cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber repetitive pause bug

rantview
Honored Guest

I have found only a few posts on this issue. The answers i see are all incorrect so far. 

As says, game pauses and un pauses over and over. A reinstall fixes issue temporarily. 

When in campaign menu it scrolls up continuously. 

My controllers have no issues with any other game or part of the oculus system. 

This is one of my favorite games and i all but stopped playing several months ago due to this issue, i decided to start messing  with it again, and about 5 days in the glitch started again. Please help

Im on oculus v1 with 3 sensors

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, if you have any other controller plugged in such as PlayStation or Xbox, go ahead and unplug it. This step typically resolves it. Thanks! 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, so sorry to hear you are continuing to experience trouble with this. We recommend unplugging the controller. This tactic often resolves this issue. If the issue persists, please do not hesitate to submit a support ticket here to get further assistance. We're happy to help. 🙂

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

im not sure what you mean by unplugging it

Hello, so sorry for the confusion. Correction: we recommend unpairing the controller. If you are not sure how to do so, please click here to follow instructions. Let us know if this works. 🙂

Thanks for the reply , and i tried unpairing and repairing. I went into my app on my desktop" not my phone" i clicked pair " paired my handhelds again, and the issue still remains. 

If its any difference the game pause and unpause nonstop, but it also slightly scrolls up. 

I know this sounds like a controller issue, but it cant be as no other game or resource has an issue with either the pause button or analog sticks. 

I also am not running any third party software or mods at all. I have a fresh install  on a new pc

Hello, if you have any other controller plugged in such as PlayStation or Xbox, go ahead and unplug it. This step typically resolves it. Thanks! 🙂

Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?