cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber update keeps failing

K91619
Honored Guest

I’ve already been in chat with support a few days ago and still haven’t received any info or found a solution to this. I can’t get the latest version of the game to download, it gets maybe 10% done before it completely stops and I get a notification that the download failed. I’ve tried restarting/powering down, switching and restarting wifi, nothing helps. I don’t want to uninstall because I use it through app sharing/haven’t bought it myself, I don’t have any of my game progress backed up and don’t have to option to do so. I can’t use any online features without this update, can anyone help with this?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

OliverCheese
Honored Guest

Same. I’ve tried everything 

Hello OliverCheese. This isn't something we like to hear. There might be an internet connection issue with your WI-FI. We recommend you download The Route This Help app on your iOS.  This can give you a deep dive on what might be the cause of why you're having trouble updating Beat Saber. Here is a link with instructions on how to down load this app. If this issue persist please submit a support ticket.  

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!
Get Help
Did this answer your question? If it didn’t, use our search to find other topics or create your own and other members of the community will help out.

Check out some popular posts here:
Getting Help from the Meta Quest Community
Tips and Tricks: Charging your Meta Quest Headset
Tips and Tricks: Help with Pairing your Meta Quest
Trouble With Facebook/Instagram Accounts?