cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat saber wont start up after update on quest 2

Bigjudaw
Explorer

After update I select open on beat saber and it gets but then imeadiatly send me back to my home screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still the exact same result

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey. All you have to do to getaway saber working again is update your software!  Go to settings, find the about tab, then update!  This helped me, so i’m sure i will for you. 

View solution in original post

33 REPLIES 33

MightyChicken
Explorer

this is happening to me and i rlly want it fixed ;-;

Gorygirl
Explorer

same thing is happening to me

any idea how to fix it. I have contacted support but no response yet

so annoyed by this I bought the interscope pack and it hasn't worked for days. Has anyone gotten back to you about it getting fixed

CasuallyRelyt
Honored Guest

Any updates on this? Cause I'm in the same boat. Updated this morning but when I launch it, screen goes black for a moment like it's going to launch then goes back to the home screen. Really frustrating 😕

Hey. All you have to do to getaway saber working again is update your software!  Go to settings, find the about tab, then update!  This helped me, so i’m sure i will for you. 

Hi!  All you have to do to get beat saber working again is update your software.  Go to settings, find the about tab, then update!  This worked for me so i’m sure it will for you. 

Bigjudaw
Explorer

mighty chickens info worked for me, its working again after the oculus software update

Bigjudaw
Explorer

good luck everyone

TanBored
Honored Guest

i updated to interscope and it still sends me back to the home screen. what do i do ?