cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black screen no matter what

outlaw1234
Level 2

So I've had my oculus quest 1 for a few years now and it's been good but today for some reason every time I try to turn my quest 1 on it shows black. I cant see the logo when I start it up, I cant see the wheel that shows when you hold the Oculus button, I cant see the volume pop up when I press the volume buttons, I can't see the guardian boundary absolutely nothing. However, I can hear everything. I tried casting it to the app to see if that will turn it on and I could see it on casting but all it shows is the image of create a guardian boundary violently shaking around the screen. I was going to factory reset it but 1 I really don't want to and 2 I can't even see the factory reset menu. Please help me

1 REPLY 1

OculusSupport
Oculus Community Manager
Oculus Community Manager

Hey there. This does not sound right and we want to help figure this out to get you back in the game as quickly as possible. We appreciate all of the information you have provided us as it gives us a clearer picture of what's going on. We recommend that you submit a ticket and a member of our team will get back to you as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.